Friday, March 11, 2011

My Man

Looking  through some cell phone pictures I came across this one....

Now - since it was on my husband's phone - I'm not exactly sure how this got taken - probably by my daughter at great risk to life and limb (and phone) But it made me smile - there's not a whole lot of men who would spend a saturday roller skating with his wife and daughter just because..... and I LOVE that about my man!   Not to mention the fact that he ROCKS those skates don't you think?

Eddie's the one who always takes my youngest on fun trips - to the bowling alley......

The pet store


The pet store (I think he bribes her with puppies and bunnies whenever he needs to go to Home Depot)


and our annual trip to the Tennessee Valley Fair

I love that he has such a spirit of fun and takes the time to do the little things with our daughter.... even though his life is full of kitchen remodels and fence repairs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment