Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lucy Loo

Say hello to our newest addition - little Lucy loo - she's a little hairless ratty that's sweet as can be... (course the picture reveals that she's oh so hairy in all the wrong places) - but then -
what's a little ratty girl to do?


My little diva dog is absolutely disgusted... if you have to know - he thinks our ratty family additions are icky.... well - he want's to like them, for breakfast or lunch perhaps, but as pets go - he thinks they should be kept off the furniture... so this last one ("if it can even be called a rat" - I heard him tell one of his friends) - is the absolute last straw!  This is this face I get from him every time she is out of her cage and on "his" couch!


Tell me what you want - but all I see is  the pursed lips of my grade school English teacher... TOTAL AND UTTER DISAPPROVAL - I'm sure he'd tell me "get that thing off the couch!" if he only had the words!






No comments:

Post a Comment