Sunday, December 19, 2010

Saw my Napoleon Look alike....



So  - I saw my Napoleon Reincarnate today - he's still a bit shy  but can't you see the resemblance?  To further add to his reputation - we've had a complete changeover to our squirreldom lately.   Now, this squirrel actually may be a direct descendant of our previous tree inhabitants - but the new ones are so timid, and our last visitors were so bold.... it's really hard to imagine that children  of  our former squirrel guests wouldn't have picked up at least some of the same airs of entitlement their parents had.  

It hasn't taken me long, however, to take scrawny underfed little furballs and turn them into Fatty-mc-fat-fats!  I have a true gift for that (?) .... you know - for plumping up anything within my reach.... in which case.. my feet should be the smallest things ever.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment