Friday, February 11, 2011

Techno Twins

Yesterday in web design class, my teacher was trying to tell us how to post something to the internet.  Everything seems so easy when she does it - but for some reason my code just wasn't working.  I proofed it over and over again but it just wouldn't show up.

So - I finally broke down and asked the teacher for some help - all she did was come and stand behind me - that's all  - just stand there - and the code worked.  What's up with that anyway? 
 

What doesn't help is the guy that sits behind me and the constant running stream of chatter that pours from his mouth..... (bless his heart) Apparently he took web design in high school (or was it kindergarten).... and this is all so very easy for him......


I swear - if he doesn't shut up (I say with the utmost respect) - I may have to climb over the desk behind me and smack him upside the head.......


but only after he helps me get my code to work.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment