Monday, January 3, 2011

GrandKitties

I've told you about my fur CHILDREN - but I don't think I've mentioned my Grand kitties yet.  I have two lovely 
grand kitty boys
 

KBob and Knob

Of course they aren't this size anymore - does anything stay small long enough? - but they are still beautiful and sweet (ha ha) - and love to cuddle.... and eat the strangest things... like anything wool - -wood and socks..... among other things..... 

I get to kitty sit occasionally - and although it makes my
house of dogs, cats, fish and rats a crazy food cycle...
which I have to rotate open play times in order to avoid a scene from the wild kindom  
 it's still a lot of fun! 
(for about 1 week - and then I'm totally exhausted)

But aren't they beautiful!!?
 

2 comments:

  1. They were so cute small, but I must mention, you forgot the silent k in front of kBob's name too, it wouldn't be fair if Knob got the tail and the k, now would it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh please forgive me kBob... how could I be so very insensitive...

    ReplyDelete