Thursday, January 6, 2011

Skeeter Pie

My other fur child is Skeeter, and NO - I did not name him ... he came with that name pre-installed! 
You can call him "His Highness" for short
He's a fluffy mix of who knows what and your guess is as good as mine with a little bit of "perhaps" and "possibly" thrown in for good measure.  Skeeter was my nephews dog until they downsized houses and then, bless his plumpy butt, His flufferness was just too big for the new digs and had to find a new home.  Ours was to be a temporary residence until a permenant home could be found - and, well - the rest is history.  I was standing in the vets office writing a check with several digits before the decimal and decided that if THAT wasn't the first sign of pet ownership - I wasn't sure what was.  And so, after weeks of begging, our fur child Jack
 finally got a pet of his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment